Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome!

Introducing . . . . (drum roll please) . . . "A Tiffany Epiphany" the craft/whatever blog you've been waiting for. Okay let's get serious now, I've wanted to start a craft/whatever blog for quite some time now, but I wanted the perfect name. The kind of name that sticks in your head when you hear it and brings personal enlightenment whenever you think about it. Well one night "light struck my brain" (Hook) and I had an epiphany of my own, a Tiffany Epiphany actually and so that's what I decided to name my blog.

My only hope and desire is to inspire others to be creative and have epiphanies of their own.
Now, I know that I'm not the only one with fun ideas to share, and I know that not everyone has time to keep up a blog, so I want to invite anyone to share an idea, recipe, or inspiration. Just let me know in the comment box that you have something to share and I'll send you my email so we can all enjoy your great idea.

Lets just have fun and get creative together.

No comments:

Post a Comment