Tuesday, February 16, 2010



I'm so excited to share my first project on my new blog. My daughter is having a birthday soon and since I'm trying to save one the bucks I decided to do a homemade birthday. First, I'm making these super cute, and super easy Black Apple Dolls. So far I've only make 2 but I have 4 total that I'm designing. Click here for the pattern and How-to. You can get really creative with the design on the shirt, you could even make clothes to put on it. I'm also going to make a simple little apron to go with her little kitchen and lastly, I'll probably make her a simple little purse. I just made one for her friend and she was quite jealous and wanted one of her own. Hopefully you enjoy making these fun easy projects as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I left a message...hmm. I am totally making these for Ella's birthday and am sooo excited about them. I think they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete